Contact us via:
Visiting address: Oosterweg 23, NL-6229XV Maastricht, the Netherlands
M: +31 651 80 20 45
If you want to contact us or leave a message, please send us an email or phone call and we will respond as soon as possible.
Brain Based Safety is a firm under Dutch law.
General conditions of delivery
Brain Based Safety will operate strictly confidential concerning all information of her clients, concerning their names, their assignments, and their intellectual and industrial property.
The trade mark Brain Based Safety is registered within the Benelux and Europe. It is not allowed to use this trade mark, as well as the logo, for commercial purposes without the written permission of Brain Based Safety.
All texts and illustrations from this website are copyrighted. Use of these materials for external and / or commercial purposes is only possible after written permission from Brain Based Safety.
Brain Based Safety will use materials (presentations, hand outs, texts and books) during the assignments that are sometimes made on behalf of the customer. The copyright of these materials, as well as the models and texts used herein, remain with Brain Based Safety. The client is authorized to use these materials for internal purposes. Here too, use of these materials for external and / or commercial purposes is only possible after written permission from Brain Based Safety.
- Cancellation of individual appointments can be done without any costs, if this cancellation takes place at least 48 hours before the appointment.
- In case of cancellation of individual appointments within 48 hours, the customer will be charged for 2 hours.
- Cancellation of training course and other activities which last at least 1 day, can be done without any charges of costs if the cancellation takes place at least 1 month before the planned session.
- In all other cases of cancellation of trainings and other activities which last at least 1 day, the full costs will be charged.
- Assignments done by Daalmans will always be defined in a proposal, in which mutual responsibilities and activities are written down
- Proffered amounts are always exclusive VAT, cost of traveling (0,50 per km) and logging. In case of assignments that spread out over more than one year, the price per hour/day will be adjusted each January 1st. The adjustment will be a percentage in the range of the inflation of the euro in the previous year.
- In the proposal, Brain Based Safety will explicate the conditions of payment. In general, customers are obliged to pay the bills according to Dutch law within a period of one month after the bill has been sent, unless other payment conditions have been agreed on. If a customer has not paid within the agreed period, Daalmans can ask a third party to collect the payment. In this case the customer will be held responsible for payment of all extra costs concerning the collection, and for paying a legal interest of 0,5 % per month concerning the standing amount and the extra costs as mentioned above.
During the assignments Daalmans can be asked to give advices and might be involved in the implementation of these advises. In all cases, the client / commissioner will stay responsible for the effects of these advices in the organization. Daalmans cannot be held responsible for the effect of any advice given.
In case clients participate in training activities, including outdoor activities, Daalmans will do everything that is possible within a reasonable range of influence, in order to take care that activities are done in a save and secure way. The participation of clients in training activities will be under full responsibility of the client / commissioner.
In case Daalmans is legally responsible for damage due to failure, the responsibility of Daalmans can never be higher than € 1.250.000 for each incident, (€ 2.500.000 in a year) with a maximum for € 500.000 in cases of fire and/or explosions.